Category: Monthly review
Internet Governance Monthly Brief (January 2020): UN warns on cyberthreats; U.S vs EU on Huawei 5G deployment; Cyber-attacks hit U.N and Travelex; GDPR fines reaches 114 million euros; New rules on consumer protection in EU; France and US find agreement on digital tax; Twitter political advertisement ban dilemma; Red sea region internet blackout…
TRUST – CYBERGEOPOLITICS United Nations SG underlines the “Dark side of Internet” and US...Read More
Internet Governance News
- Internet Gov Weekly Brief (W32A20): US to ban Tik Tok and Wechat; US “Clean Network plan”; APEC on cybersecurity standards; African Union Audit Tracking System; Google’s Fitbit acquisition; Australia Cybersecurity Strategy; Digital platform regulation
- Internet Gov Monthly brief (July): Geopolitics of 5G; Covid-19 vaccine hack controversy; UN E-gov survey; US-EU data agreement invalidated; USMCA enforcement; E-waste in Africa; Brazil fake news bill; Turkey social medias bill; G20, ISO, UNESCO, OECD on AI; Twitter hacked
- Internet Gov Weekly Brief (W30A20): US-China cyber-diplomatic war; UK’s report on Russia interference; US indicts Chinese hackers; EU Security Union Strategy; Egypt endorsed privacy law; Turkey’s bill on social medias; G20 on AI.
- Internet Gov Weekly brief (W29A20): UN E-Gov Survey; Privacy Shield invalidated; U.K. bans Huawei; UK’s election interference; COVID-19 vaccine hack disputes; Google fined on RTBF; African E-Commerce Platform; European Com enquiry over IoT.
- Internet Governance Weekly Brief (W28A20): Tech giants on China’s new security law; Iran to retaliate to cyber-attacks, UN warned on increased e-waste; ISO reports on trustworthiness over AI; Budapest Convention on Cybercrime, ENISA report 2019